Thursday, May 1, 2008

March 08 Newsletter

In like a Lion out like an avalanche. OK, so much for global warming (just kidding!) as we shovel out here in the northeast. February was a relatively quiet month for ATS but yours truly had a fabulous time indeed by playing two shows solo in the Woodstock, NY area before traveling to Vegas (baby!) to see Cirque du Soleil’s Beatles extravaganza, LOVE. If you have only one vacation left in your lifetime you absolutely must see this show. I also got to hang in Tucson, AZ afterward with my two main Maine ladies Anna and Ann who treated me to LOVE for my 60th birthday present. I’ve purposely left out their last names because as you know, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! Tucson highlights included lots of hot tubs at Anna’s, golf on a beautiful sunny day w/Ann and an evening of delicious food and live music at Jim (of the Way Back Machine)and Rebecca Lipson’s home. Jim was instrumental in getting ATS to the Tucson Folk Festival back in 2005. I stayed an extra few days with Jim back then to see the amazing Sajuaro cactus in the even more amazing Sajuaro National Park. Life’s been good to me so far as well. So have my friends!

That’s about all the news that fits for now. Thank you all again and again for your undying ongoing support. As always, we can’t do it without you.
Peace & LOVE,
Rex (& Neal)

No comments: