Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Jon Sencabaugh writes to ATS

Dear Rex and Neal,
My name is Jonathan Sencabaugh of Medford Mass. I am a 22 year old singer songwriter, guitarist and drummer. I have my own band called The Influenced (www.myspace.com/theinfluencedband). I just want to say thank you for your songs. I am so passionate about music and my father just introduced me to your songs. He has been a huge fan since his college days at UMass in the mid seventies. He introduced me first to "Highway Song" and it is literally one of the best songs I have ever heard. Its such a haunting song and I can not stop listening to it. I feel so in touch with it. I know you must get a lot of emails and may not have time to respond but just as long as your read this email I will be happy. This music is what makes life so beautiful. I am going to be a father in a few months and being so young, it hasn't been all fun. My family and friends are real supportive but not they are not the only things getting me by. Your music is really giving me hope and no other music has really done this to me before. You both just play so well together and I needed to let you know. I hope to see you play live someday and I am going to be checking out any news of shows in the near future. Thank you again.
A new fan,
Jon Sencabaugh
jsencie@yahoo.com

No comments: